ISO 9001 Quality Consultancy Implementation Steps
A consultant will be appointed to manage your implementation project.
Project Initiation Meeting
Meeting with client’s senior management to define the organisational requirements, the business operating infrastructure and the scope of the implementation.
Gap Analysis Report Generation
We will complete a gap analysis report of the organisations position regarding ISO 9001:2015 implementation.
Project Planning Reviews
Our consultant will create a Project Plan that will detail the actions required , the timelines and assigned responsibilities. We will proactively manage the project by setting up and completing regular reviews with the customer.
Organisational Context Review
Our consultant will guide and monitor you through the context review including the creation of the SWOT and interested party requirements.
Guidance and Support
During the life of the project, our consultant will provide supports and guidance to you by phone, email and webinar.
Risk and Objective Management
During the planning phase, our consultant will assist you in the analysis of the business risks and opportunities leading to the creation of a set of objectives that are designed to mitigate the risks and enhance the opportunities.
Produce Required QMS Documentation
Our consultant will assist you in the compilation of all documentation requirements that satisfy the needs of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
Produce Ancillary Documentation
During the documentation phase, our consultant will ensure that all necessary records have been identified and are maintained by the organisation.
Deliver staff training
We will train your staff in their roles regarding the operation and management of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
Verify the QMS - Internal Audit
Our consultant will complete a set of onsite internal compliance audits and reports.
Our consultant will chair the initial management review and prepare a draft set of management review minutes.
Auditing Body Management
We will manage all communications with your chosen auditing body.
On Site Certification Audit Support
If required by you, our consultant will act as your onsite system advisor during the certification audit. Alternatively, we will provide you with remote support by phone and email, whereby we will address any questions raised by the certification body during the Stage 1 or Stage 2 audits.
Benefits of ISO-9001:2015 Certification
As the most widely recognized international Quality Standard, ISO 9001 can provide a distinct advantage over non-certified organisations. The standard provides a framework for:
- Improving customer satisfaction by making sure your organisation consistently meet their needs and expectations. This can lead to repeat business, new clients and increased profits for your organisation.
- Setting bench marking targets to improve competitiveness.
- Identifying and managing the key risks and opportunities within the business.
- Creating a set of objectives to mitigate the risks and maximize the business opportunities.
- Ensuring that employees understand activities as processes that link together and function as a system thereby achieving more consistent and predictable results.
- Continuously evaluating the performance and effectiveness of the QMS via it’s process monitoring mechanisms including Issue, Risk and Objective log reviews